Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Know Your Symbol of Power

Know your shadow, own it, but don't let it get the upper hand would be my advice to my fellow spiritual path travelers. I think most ego struggles or shadows can be related to the power theme: our professional, sometimes even our spiritual ambitions, the prestigue objects we run after, or our sexual fantasies - it's all about power. Your personality misses the soul connection and compensates for the missing authentic power by trying to grip an artificial power. When I observed and understood my symbol of power, the struggle became much easier. Now as it pops up, I can even recognize which event, thought or emotion triggered it in the first place. As you get this insight the power bubble inside yourself bursts naturally. Try it!

No comments: