Saturday, May 13, 2017

Hanging Tough

Healers are spiritual warriors who have found the courage to defeat the darkness of their souls. Awakening and rising from the depths of their deepest fears, like a Phoenix rising from the ashes. Reborn with a wisdom and strength that creates a light that shines bright enough to help, encourage and inspire others out of their own darkness.
(Melanie Koulouris)

So I am a spiritual coach now; something I set out to do a while back without really knowing what it would entail. Today I know! I am part of an energy exchange that asks me to be the VOICE when the crucial moment arises. All I have to say when the time is right, "This is important! Do not give up now! Keep pushing!" What gave me the authority to be that VOICE you might ask? Life itself. I have the power as long as I myself show up at life's crucial moments and the SPIRIT will show me how to act through me when the time comes. A spiritual path connects the souls that spur each other on to go HOME.

No comments: