Monday, July 17, 2017

Fun along the WAY

The first gulp from the glass of natural science will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass GOD is waiting for you. (Werner Heisenberg)

I was returning to my office from lunch break today and had to wait at a red light. I thought I would have a little fun looking a license plates for any spiritual messages and the typical affirmations were passing by. Suddenly a car showed up with a license plate carrying the letters MARION. "Odd", I thought to myself. "Marion works in London and to my recollection I have no joint projects coming up." I crossed the street and was just about to enter the building when I felt a vibration from my mobile phone. It was a calendar update. You can imagine my surprise when I saw that Marion is planning a trip over to Boston and put herself onto my calendar.


Serendipities like that are really little energy boosts, nods from the WAY that we are connected. I wrote my first book, "The Magnificent Experiment" because of them. Occurrences like these, especially when they happen nearly fairly, just wouldn't fit in my scientifically trained mind. Then, of course, came the period when I wanted to profit from them. Investment calls, lottery ticket purchases, special human interactions, etc. Well, nearly a decade has passed from my first book and I have in the meantime distanced myself from that stuff. I want to be connected to the WAY, every step, but without any agenda of my own. I am here to serve, you, my mission and GOD.

Yet, as this anecdote shows light workers have their own special payment. We don't take life that seriously anymore. We have fun along the WAY.

No comments: