Thursday, October 11, 2018

The healing of the healer

It is essential (…) that the miracle worker be in his right mind, however briefly, or he will be unable to re-establish right-mindedness in someone else. (ACIM)

There was a time when I functioned as light-worker in the busy, stressful and competitive world of financial markets. It was a magical time when I helped healing people and relationships. It was hardly the case that I was perfectly healed myself but my trust in the healing process was enough to get the job done. I too was healing, being helped by a friend who was living in a time-zone 12 hours apart. My faith in her healing powers kept me going on my own mission.

Now that I spend my time in solitude as an author I have one last important task to accomplish, to heal myself!

No comments: