Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Make right!

 I woke up with a heavy feeling. Normally my first “thoughts” arising from slumber are not thoughts, they are downloads from what lies beyond self. Not today though, my heavy feeling in my stomach got me to the theme of microplastic. I wondered, do people living closer to trash sites are more affected? Wow! Do you see the fear at work here and the desire to get a special treatment!

 

Do you see the motivation behind that thought? It was like hearing a gong when that train of thought was leaving the station. Spirituality is about sensitivity. It’s about realizing the sponsoring theme behind every thought, feeling and action, and often, jumping off the train before it has a chance to leave the station. We need a super sensitivity to deal with that “me, myself and I” entity. It can be done.

 

Thoughts naturally quiet down when we are in the right environment: a meaningful job, the right people in our vicinity, with nature nearby. We cannot force ourselves to be still, it happens when our heart is pure, our inner pain body is let go of, and when we feel happy inside. How to get there, you might ask? Well, become super sensitive to everything you say, do, feel and even think. Listen, observe and act, and “make right”!


No comments: