Thursday, May 2, 2024

Problems? No problem!

 All inner drives, longings and aversions tell a story of “me, myself and I”. All successes, stumbles and interferences tell the same story. The highest goal of spirituality is stillness, and the way to accomplish this feat is insight and the practice of letting go. Viewed from this perspective, life is something we can celebrate from moment to moment. The stillness of being is always just one insight and one stepping out of prior conditioning away.

 

When the serene higher energies prevail, problems do not exist. A problem is a present in disguise to help us step out of the conditioning—to let go of the “me, myself and I” altogether. Naturally, when we are connected to the higher dimension of being, problems do not make sense. How to connect with this higher dimension of being? Well, the “you” can’t. That’s why the spiritual quest seems so daunting. Yet, being is easy.

 

Let’s keep an eye out on “me, myself and I”, and let’s polish the inner antenna that allows us to tune into the higher energies wherever we go. Problems, interferences, blind spots? Bring them on! There is always a present waiting behind every self-imposed obstruction.


No comments: