When you have the spiritual awakening, it is like seeing the funniest joke ever played. It appears that you are at a costume party and everyone is role playing the character they dressed up as. Except their costume is the personality made up of all their beliefs about what they are, should be, shouldn’t be, should do and shouldn’t do. Their personality mask is a big set of agreements about themselves.
Ramesh Balsekar
I started noticing this shift in 2025, but with the big energies that are flowing through us these days it has become more pronounced: there is a conscious shift at our disposal from the mind centered way of experiencing life to a heart centered one. One day it felt like I was breathing through my heart, for the lack of a better description. It is as if the energy system originates from the heart instead. As we shift to this energy circuit, the mind becomes vibrant but still.
I coined the acronym S (ilence) E (nergy) L (ove) F (low) in my last book Breaking Free and it describes the phenomenon of heart-centered living quite well. The mind quietens as the energy expands through the heart center and the inner peace becomes the outer power of merging with the external flow. We are part of life as is, and we perceive the love embedded in the Oneness of life, or notice the misplaced and illusionary striving for it.
How exactly can we accomplish this feat of returning to our original mind, away from the modern mind that attempts to control the flow of life? I can only share the methodology that I have practiced in recent years—mindfulness! Observe the thought-feeling energy as it arises and stay with it. See how it interacts with life events and observe everything that comes your way with an equanimous mindset. Modern mind is the interference; original mind simply is.
No comments:
Post a Comment