Thursday, April 8, 2010

How to Believe in Yourself?

Don't get me wrong, I happen to have a good opinion of myself, especially when it comes to spirituality. However, recently I noticed a lack of confidence at work. Professional success is certainly something I do expect, but it isn't something that I would ever take for granted. How can we just decide that we are destined for success?

I would be happy if somebody could give me an answer to this question, but in the meantime I have found a good alternative. I separate my colleagues in two groups: those that are actively trying to lift me up with their kind words and generousity, and those brothers and sisters that challenge me along the way. I see them saying to me in reality "Sorry brother, but we have to jumpstart your mojo a little so that you can really be all you can be". Who can stop you if the entire world is rooting for you?

No comments: