Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I Am Already There

I am already there,
take a look around,
I am the sunshine in your hair,
I am the shadow on the ground.
I am the whisper in the wind,
I am your imaginary friend.
And I know that I'm in your prayers,
oh, I'm already there.
(Lonestar, I'm already there.)

The Power of Now is to realize that you are already "there". Take a look at your so- called problems. Don't you think that they have the potential to lift you up? What do you think you would do instead if someone gave you the winning mega bucks lottery ticket, or a gini in a bottle with the power to wish all your perceived short-comings away? No one is saying that everything that comes your way is easy to deal with, but we are saying that if you take a deep breath and pull yourself up and face the stuff that is coming your way you have a good shot at noticing the smile of the stranger who walks next to you. Her smile let's you know that your prayer has been answered: I'm already there.

No comments: