Friday, July 10, 2015

Looking Past the Phallus Symbol

Someone shared the stature of a Hindu God in the Spiritual Networks community  -  I believe it was Shiva - and when I looked at it, I saw a phallus symbol which struck me as odd. So I meditated on it a while longer until I started seeing an eight; the symbol of infinity and my birth number. What an insight! Isn't it always the case that once we look past the phallus symbol we start discovering our divine mission. 

When purpose and passion coincide, the Way is nearby. Just as God proclaimed to Moses on Mount Sinai, "Thou shall have no gods next to Me!" Not because She is jealous, but because the false Gods would send us off track, and we would end up being miserable. Discover your spiritual mission in what is meaningful for you and can you have it all! Recognize your purpose, follow your passion, and She will guide you Home.

No comments: