Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Give the System Time to Heal

You don't have to try so hard.
You don't have to bend until you break.
You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up.
You don't have to change a single thing.
(Try, Colbie Caillat)

My old IPad gave up its ghost a couple of years ago. I must have visited one to many questionable websites so that probably some virus brought down the system. I bought a new one, but since I had some old photos on it, I didn't want to throw it away. I kept it and once in a blue moon used it for some email exchanges.

The other day I discovered that the software update 9.1 was available on it, which surprised me given that I was told that the internal memory requirements of these new operating systems is so vast that these old machines no longer work on them. Well, it took a good hour to get the the download done, but afterwards the old Ipad worked again. 

Isn't it quite how we are? Diseases strike us and sometimes we just need to sit it out in a low energy mode; but all while we feel miserable the system restores itself. It is the intention that counts. If your attitude towards people and situations is wholesome and well-intended the System will find a way to make it work. You just sometimes have to sit there and let a higher Force do Her thing. 

No comments: