Saturday, January 23, 2016

Magic: Manifest Your Dreams in 2016

Come take my hand,
you should know me.
I've always been in your mind.
You know that I'll be kind.
I'll be guiding you.


Building your dreams
has to start now.
There's no other road to take.
You won't make a mistake,
I'll be guiding you.


You have to believe we are magic,
nothin' can stand in our way.
You have to believe we are magic,
don't let your aim ever stray.
And if all your hopes survive,
your destiny will arrive.
I'll bring all your dreams alive
for you.


From where I stand
you are home free.
The planets align so rare,
there is promise in the air
and I'm guiding you.


Through every turn I'll be near you
I'll come anytime you call.
I'll catch you when you fall,
I'll be guiding you.

(Magic, Olivia Newton-John)

I have little to add to Olivia Newton-John's well wishes. If you are a spiritual traveler you know yourself that we are guided by a magic threat, and that with the right mindset we have magic to look forward to every step of the Way. So "building your dreams has to start now", might be a great suggestion at this juncture in early 2016. Yes, planets align as we speak. Between January 20 and February 20, we have Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn line up in a row. This period is perfect for thinking big and going after your dreams. Enjoy!

But perhaps Olivia Newton-John should deliver the message herself :)

1 comment:

Adele said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.