Friday, July 29, 2016

The Story of the Sad Song

You stand in the line just to hit a new low.
You're faking a smile with a coffee to go.
You tell me your life's been way off line.
You're falling to pieces every time,
and I don't need no carryin' on.
(Bad Day, Daniel Powter)


Along a spiritual path we are bound to experience synchronicity for the simple reason that we are one. We have access to all information out there; our hearts beat in unison and our minds are connected.


Many spiritual travelers report on GOD's joyous nods that we receive along the WAY, such as seeing number sequences like 1111 or 555, not to mention 1234, which is one I see quite often. But just like in Cassandra's prophecies, I also get alerted to upcoming more downbeat events such as professional or personal troubles.


There was a time when I got quite scared whenever I received these negative signals, but eventually I just accepted them as part of life just as a necessary rain shower in the summer season. So either I am already recovering from these set-backs or they are still about to materialize when I receive my alert. In any case, I am faking a smile, get my coffee to go and change the radio station to a more upbeat song. Time to move on as this too shall pass.

No comments: