Wednesday, August 17, 2016

What's in a Name?

Many of my spiritual friends only know me by my pen name, Christian Wiese. Christian is my middle name, and Wiese is the maiden name of my mother; I in fact carried that name until I was seven since my parents only married after I was born. In fact, I still have a school report card with the name Wiese on it :)


The other day I was playing around with my name initials, trying to figure out whether there is an acronym that contains a spiritual message for me. That's what I came up with:

Mind, See Reality Clearly!

A powerful reminder for a mind-driven person like me. Our mind determines our perception, and our perception in turn determines our understanding of reality. In other words, we see what we believe! So part of spiritual awakening is to learn to see realty with new eyes, just as children and artists do. See REALITY and experience thinking as a mere afterthought. 

Along the WAY REALITY is, and thoughts and feelings synchronize with IT. I AM THAT I AM! Mind, see REALTY clearly!

No comments: