Sunday, September 18, 2016

Welcome to the MATRIX

Come take My Hand, you should know Me. 
I have always been in your mind. 
You know I will be kind. I will be guiding you.
Building your dreams has to start now.
There is no other road to take.
I won't make a mistake; I will be guiding you.

You have to believe we are Magic. Nothing can stand in our Way.
You have to believe we are Magic. Don't let your aim ever stray.
And if all your hopes survive, destiny will arrive.
I bring all your dreams alive for you.
(Olivia Newton-John, Magic)

The scientist should have no qualms believing in a Matrix that responds to our fears and aspirations; our thoughts, feelings and actions. Our consciousness interacts with the world we experience. Quantum physics is entirely based on probabilities, and reality responds to the observer of this world. We have beautiful mathematical models explaining the workings of the universe but they allow for parallel universes, mysterious additional dimensions of reality, and imaginary numbers. The Law of Attraction folks might as well be physics students. We can mentally attract who we are.


We spiritual travelers have also experienced "The Secret". Whenever synchronicity shows up in our life we enjoy these magnificent moments that GOD has in store for us. Just as expressed in Psalm 23, "YOU prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. YOU anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely, YOUR GOODNESS and LOVE will follow me all days of my life, and I will dwell in the HOUSE of the LORD forever."


LOVE is the connecting principle of the Universe. Knowing this, we spiritual travelers have an edge over the scientific-minded. We might not be any more "successful" than the fellow next door, but we have a better shot at happiness. With LOVE as the guiding principle of the divine MATRIX, we are encouraged to drop everything by the wayside that interferes with it. Experience Olivia Newton-John's Magic for yourself!

No comments: