Saturday, November 19, 2016

Mind Boggling

The universe has a body and soul and evolves through cosmic time. As microcosm of stardust, we do the same.
(Deepak Chopra)

"We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe".
(Manly P Hall)


Says one body-cell to the other, "Can you imagine life outside of our cluster?" They say that there are about 37 trillion cells in our body! Do they all know about each other's existence? Adding to that, who exactly is the voice that I hear in my head? And who is the one who hears the voice and reacts to it? Perhaps life just is, and we are simply an automated response to all the cell activity and life's interactions. And the famous voice in our head is simply a story teller that has become conscious of what's going on, in parts at least.


Moses, when he saw the burning bush, heard GOD's VOICE. He had the "I AM THAT I AM" experience. Was GOD residing in Moses, or is GOD external to us? What if, as it is stated in Neale Walsch's "Conversations with God", YAHWEH HIMSELF is embedded in grander and grander divine FIELDS of CONSCIOUSNESS and CREATION?


I had these thoughts when I saw a Hubble photograph of two galaxies colliding. Can you imagine this force? Even our Milky Way Galaxy, with its estimated trillion of of suns and planets, is expected one day to clash into the even larger Andromeda Galaxy. Who is there to witness this spectacle?  It is estimated that there are even 100 billion galaxies in the observed universe. Could GOD be even larger than the Universe itself as HE is both inside and outside of it? 

While I am not sure about any of this, I am happy to share my consciousness with this infinite FIELD of ALLTHATIS.

No comments: