Monday, March 13, 2017

Enrolling in Her School

She taught me how to tune into life,
and move with the flow.
Suddenly, I am connected with the SOURCE.

She demonstrated that many thoughts are babble.
Suddenly, I can detach from my mental craziness.

She taught me that decisive action is sometimes necessary,
even as it hurts some of the people we care for.
Suddenly, I understand GOD's maya.

She showed me that it is human to fall madly in love,
to follow the path of passion
and to experience life's excitements.
Suddenly, I understand what love is all about.

I showed Her that the empty mind can grasp
what the pure heart feels.
So even teachers can be students at times.

She showed me the way of love;
to feel, see, experience and be love.
And for that I will be eternally grateful.

No comments: