Thursday, March 30, 2017

Pulling More Than My Weight

Shake it out, shake it out,
shake it out, shake it out, ooh whoa.
And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back,
so shake him off, oh whoa.
(Florence and the Machine, Shake It Out)

It is true what they say, there are energy centers that wait for us to open up. I have no idea how this opening process might have progressed for me personally over the years; all I can say that these days I feel little bubble rising up my spine right into the brain which is pleasurable feeling to say the least; they remind me of Champagne bubbles. On a couple of occasions I even had orgasmic explosions up my spine right into the brain which lasted a few minutes. It was as if the pipes finally opened for good, but they haven't.

I am not there yet. I feel a force pushing up my spine, and it seems to be stuck right below the throat chakra. The feeling isn't the greatest but it is bearable. It feels like I still carry an external force around. I just accept it and carry myself with a little more force than would appear natural. Some people might view me as a bit stiff because of that, but I don't care. Who knows, perhaps I still carry the devil on my back, but I do my dance with life every day to the best of my abilities and perhaps one day the fellow will find more entertaining dancing partners. I don't care either way. I am happy with life as is. So what if I have to pull a little more than my weight.

No comments: