Saturday, July 1, 2017

Look at the World with New Eyes

Who's to say
I can't do everything.
Well, I can try
and as I roll along I begin to find
things aren't always just what they seem.
I want to turn the whole thing upside down.
I'll find the things they say just can't be found.
I'll share this love I find with everyone
we'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's songs.
This world keeps spinning and there's no time to waste.
Well it all keeps spinning spinning round and round.
(Upside down, Jack Johnson)


There is a perspective of the world, and then there is another one when you look at everything that has been said and done with a new mindset. GOD's KINGDOM is always near-by. If you can't see it right now, look for the interferences that you might still carry around. Learn to fall in love with the people and events in your life no matter what. Approaching the holy NOW with a loving heart, I promise you, you gonna find the things that can't be found.

No comments: