Saturday, November 18, 2017

It is Subconscious My Friend

It is laughable how often spiritual people argue over the different paths out there. Supposedly we are ONE, but then we are out to prove that Jesus was more enlightened then Buddha, or the other way around. If you doubt that depressing statement, hang out a week in any of the spiritual FB communities and you will know what I am talking about.

I have seen corporate leaders and bureaucrats in action who were vicious in their actions. The amazing thing though, their language and mission statement were often flawless; it was their actions that were ruthless in contrast. It was then when I understood that they were merely driven by subconscious agendas that they themselves didn’t understand.

I post in spiritual communities for the reason that I know the intention is right here. Still, if you are truly interested in going all the way down this route of ego dissolution, concern yourself with your blindsight as well, the stuff that you simply take for granted, and perhaps don’t dare to question. Buddha was a scientist at heart, Jesus was a metaphysician, so you can be too.

When you ask me what I am doing about it, I believe in exposing myself to the battlefield of life. If actions, mindsets and results add up, we know that the subconscious agenda has become synchronized with what we think we are all about. If we find ourselves cutting off annoying people way too often to make the story work, know that there is still some work to do.

No comments: