Tuesday, January 16, 2018

This World is our Reflection

Everyone is my teacher. Some I seek, some I subconsciously attract.

Let’s not get fooled by life’s theater. Everyone we hang out with has a message for us, whether we appreciate this message or not. Our friends like us the way we are, whereas those who heckle us want us to be different. So what!

There is no foe, there is only a question and a choice. Why have I attracted the person I interact with today? Is she perhaps alerting me to something about myself that I wasn’t aware of before? How should I proceed?

We spiritual travelers don’t need to engage with conflict because we know that everyone is our mirror staring back at us. Duality, good and bad, evil and kind, is meaningless. Change yourself and experience how the world changes with you.

No comments: