Friday, April 6, 2018

Stop Thinking, Start Doing

The analysis of ego motivation is very complicated, very obscuring, and never without your own ego involvement.
(A Course in Miracles)


Whenever I meet someone I work under the assumption that GOD has put us together on this blessed day for a reason. I listen to my brother with an open mind. Sure, I adjust to the environment that I am in. If I talk to the parents of our boys I will be more likely to talk about the weather; with colleagues it will be most likely work-related stuff. Spirituality I will only discuss with folks who have given me an indication that they are interested in it.


Gone are the days when I think about what may or may be going on in other people’s heads. If we are not on the same wavelengths, their energy will signal it and I will not overstay my welcome. Yet, if our energy vibrations correspond the conversation can go everywhere. I never lose sleep over what is going on in the head of my friend. The Holy Spirit will make sure that the conversation has meaning for everyone. Stop thinking about the ego involvement of others; focus on your own path instead.

No comments: