Friday, January 18, 2019

Kundalini Rising (Continued)

The reason you feel emotions is because of the chemicals released in your body, but the reason that the chemicals are released in your body is because of the vibration that’s going on within you.
Abraham Hicks

Michelle Obabama once gave the political advice, ‘when they go low, you go high’. This might as well have been good spiritual advice. Did you ever notice that the ego is a low energy vibration? Never mind the logic of the voice in my head, I can literally feel it when the ego realm is activated in me. Something just feels out of kilt inside.

I had a strange experience the other day. My pain body was triggered, my thoughts we running amok, when I realized that with my spine erect, somewhere around the neck area there is a place where once the kundalini energy passes through it, all thoughts stop, and the pain body vanishes as well. It was literally the higher vibration that bereft the ego’s oxygen.

The seventh chakra is understanding. It has nothing to do with logic. It’s a feeling instead; a vibration. Kundalini energy activates the center in our head, and kundalini energy can be stimulated with the help of rhythmic breathing and a kosher lifestyle.  In my experience, kundalini energy rises in proportion with our spiritual evolution.

While our chakra energy centers open up when we are ready for spiritual break-throughs, kundalini energy can nevertheless be activated with the help of physical exercises such as yoga, meditation and deep breathing. Give the ego and your pain body a time-out by vibrating yourself out of these lower energy dimensions. This year, why don’t you pick up a yoga discipline or join a meditation group.

No comments: