Saturday, March 9, 2024

Just sit with it

 An issue troubled me, probably related to the repair work of some recent storm that damaged out house. The arguments in my head went back and forth. I minded the bipolar nature of this back and forth. I was clearly not in control and my emotions were all over the place.

 

I sat down in meditation and after a while felt the troubled energy field moving from the root chakra to the heart chakra. In the root area we react. It’s instinctive what happens there. That’s where the bipolar actions happen in response to the events that jerk us around.

 

Feeling this chaotic energy in my heart chakra was not fun. It felt like someone had put a lock around the heart. The voices in the head were still going strong, but at least it felt like that at this level one already had a choice. Still, the energy was heavy, and I felt like being in a cage. 

 

After an hour or so the energy moved. I felt that familiar pressure in the neck area. A little pain is associated with it but the voice in the head starts shutting up. At this point the degree of freedom returns. What was it that was wearing heavy on my mind? I couldn’t quite recall at that stage.

 

The last move of the energy is into the head area, somewhere in-between third eye and crown chakra. At this level you feel the heavy energy dissolving. The thoughts stop altogether. I could even taste the dissolving energy in my mouth. Whatever problem existed; it was suddenly gone.

 

I am new to this kind of energy work. Who knows how much stuff is buried in the depth of my being that needs to bubble to the surface. I figure this process of sitting with the pain body and releasing it took me a couple of hours. We probably get better at it over time.

 

Is there something bothering you right now? Try sitting with it.

 

#spirituality #awakening #energy #depression #bipolar #chakra

 

No comments: