Tuesday, April 30, 2024

In Oneness there is only love

 My career kind of took off after 2008. I remember talking in early 2009 to a friend and she told me that according to the Chinese sign of zodiac I should be doing well professionally this year, but I should watch out for “evil tongues” talking behind my back. Both prophesies panned out, but strangely enough these “evil tongues” helped me a lot. I wasn’t very forceful in those days communicating my investment thesis, but to my surprise, when it materialized everyone knew about it. The badmouths claiming I didn’t know what I was talking about strengthened my credibility when the case unfolded. Go figure!

 

How can we truly hate anything when everything is connected. Every victory becomes a defeat in time and every defeat a victory. The opportunity is watching the Dao at work and truly grasping its significance moment by moment. With insight, all misgivings vanish. Love is and hate operates in a different dimension, and it is in our power to step out of the lower vibration matrix. When you hate, the “you” overlooks something. When love is, there is no you present. What do you say? Have you experienced the oneness of love?


No comments: