Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Passion and purpose

 My Lord told me a joke, and seeing Her laugh has done more for me than any scripture I will ever read.

Meister Eckhart (13 century monk)

 

I asked God, “Why do I feel ennui?” She responded, “You have a pain body that you have accumulated over the years and the lifetimes. It’s your job to lose it. What I have done is to surround you with friends and loved ones who inspire you, guide you, challenge you, trigger you. They help you to get that stuff that is hiding deep in your subconscious out on the surface. I have also given you a job as a writer to share your experiences with others. Observe carefully and see for yourself how passion and purpose allow you to release the inner tensions and open you up to receive the light.

 

We should be wholly established in God, and it is astonishing how much this inflames us with so great and so strong a love that we strip ourselves entirely of ourselves.

Meister Eckhart (13 century monk)

 

#passion #purpose #awakening #meistereckhart #awakening #spirituality


No comments: