Sunday, September 15, 2024

Rejoice the choice!

 I was taking a shower this morning, caught in a train of thoughts. Suddenly I saw light streaming through the foliage. It was like an energy field that appealed to me to take notice. For a microsecond I felt the choice to connect with the higher vibration. “Microsecond” sounds so dramatic, yet that’s what it was in real time, though it appealed to something timeless beyond the “me”.

 

The psychologist and holocaust survivor Viktor Frankl described that moment of choice well in which the freedom to stay in the here and now becomes a no-brainer: “Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” It’s hard to stay mindful and alert all the time but rejoice the choice!

 

 


No comments: