Friday, April 30, 2010

Never Underestimate the Power of Healing

The Course in Miracles states that no matter how bad the situation you are in, you should never underestimate the power of healing. Once you have identified the problem and repositioned yourself, problems just magically melt away for the simple reason that they no longer serve any purpose.

The other day things blew up in my face left, right and center for reasons that I knew very well. It was then when I suddenly recalled the healing phrase. At this moment my mind clung to this insight - or could it have been hope instead - and an extential crisis hit me, isn't this the stuff our scientific friends always acuse us of?

In any case, I have repositioned myself in the meantime and many of the problems I faced have magically disappeared as predicted. It now strikes me that I have reached that fork in the road where you have to decide whether you would like to live in the new meta-physical matrix or the old scientific world; you just cannot do both any longer, it is either or.Well, my little extential crisis notwithstanding, I have made up my mind a long time ago. Never underestimate the power of healing in the "real" world we are living in.

No comments: