Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Sign

I wrote this note below a while back, and it may have been a little confusing given that the historic backdrop was do unusual, and the story is also a little weird, but I think the theme is spot on:


Sometimes you get a divine symbol to engage in a spiritual mission that is not do kosher, not so clean, and sometimes really, really messy. 

The other day, I was sitting in my office and got my symbol of synchronicity that always tells me that divinity is in the air. I had just finished lunch and was about to start working when I dropped the food box and my carpet got stained. I did my best to clean it up but the contours of a symbol remained on the carpet, which looked to me like a 7. And then, all hell broke lose; both professionally and on a personal level. I have been working on all these issues for a while now; some are already solved to perfection, while others still need a few more weeks or months to be put behind. The clean-up process is not yet completed, but one day it will be. To me that is what the symbol of the 7 stands for. I also trust my symbol of synchronicity that the final outcome will be good.  

Whether I was reading too much into my little faux pas the other day or not, I can't tell. What I can tell you is that divinity sometimes takes the form of the loving and benign, as symbolized by the Hindu Goddess Durga, and sometimes as a Force of destruction, as symbolized by Kali. Embrace them both, for both will lead you Home, each in their own Way. When the sign appears, you better get ready to dance.

No comments: