Monday, June 6, 2016

On Being Agenda-less

Do you want to know what my secret is? You see, I don't mind what happens. (J. Krishnamurti)

What do we mean when we say that we are agenda-less? Everyone has an agenda, conscious or subconscious. Yet, you must have experienced the feeling of being absolutely open to the moment; with nothing to gain or to lose; just being curious to discover the meaning of what is happening 
without having an opinion on the outcome.

The  "I Am That I Am" moment is an insight of sort. It is a realization that we are embedded in a SYSTEM that
 has all the answers we are looking for. We realize at this blessed moment that anything we ever wanted we already have, and that makes us truly agenda-less. The magic of the "I Am That I Am" moment puts our agenda on hold for a moment, until we start thinking again.

No comments: