Monday, December 12, 2016

The Holy Trinity

The SONSHIP is an institution. We project our notion of holiness into Jesus the historic man, but it could be anyone really who has already completed the journey, the Christ, the Buddha, the ascended Indian guru; whoever it is we appeal to, there is no question that someone before us made that arduous journey HOME. The Christ says in the Course in Miracles, "think of Me as an older brother", someone who has completed the journey that we are still on and cares so much that He comes back and tells us about it. Needless to say, we have the privilege and pleasure of walking in the footsteps of spiritual giants.

The HOLY SPIRIT is as real as the ascended SON and can be found in synchronicity, the quiet VOICE as well as with every exchange of people of good intent. We are ONE and the HOLY SPIRIT just demonstrates this fact to us in a language we can understand. I have thus far in my journey pursued wholeness, but I am increasingly aware of the fact that this journey is replaced by holiness instead. The quest becomes a stroll of magic; the scientific observation of synchronicity becomes the whispers of Angels instead. 

Not me, but THOU, that's what the holy TRINITY is all about. The FATHER, the SON, and the SPIRIT. It is strange how our perceptions and our sensitivities change as we travel the WAY. If I hear an unkind word, or observe an unkind gesture, my skin crawls. In the olden days I didn't have this extreme sensitivity, whereas today I do. You may ask, what have we to offer in the presence of the holy TRINITY? It is easy, our love! Life becomes spiritual when we add love to whatever comes our way. Add love (symbol of 2) to the holy Trinity (3) and we are left with Psalm 23: "The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall not want."

No comments: