Saturday, February 18, 2017

I Come, I See, I Love

Father, Father, Father help us.
Send some guidance from above.
'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love?
(The Black Eyed Peas, Where is the Love)

A friend told me about a t-shirt she once saw. It depicted Julius Caesar with thirty knives stuck into him, with the question, "veni, vedi, vici?' (I came, I saw, I won?) There is a lot of wisdom in this little cartoon. No one who conquers ever wins. Life's maya just tricks us in believing that we win, only to find years or decades later what the true implications of our actions were.

Karma is a bitch they rightly say, but it doesn't have to be that way as long as we have a change of heart somewhere in our soul searching journey. But if we don't, if we keep on going after what is meaningful to us at the expense of other people, the Law of Oneness will catch up with us sooner or later because we are in fact injuring ourselves with our aggression.

GOD's Oneness can be perceived, just as Holiness can be discovered in life's little interactions. Every light-worker comes, sees and loves since love is GOD's language. The Roman Empire is long dead so it is time to replace it with GOD's Kingdom. Let our mantra be, "I come, I see, I love."

No comments: