Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Recursive Solving

A spiritual transformation is really not so easy. The body has to absorb new energies that at times can hit you like a ton of bricks. We have to be in a good shape and frame of mind when that happens, and have to be embedded in a powerful support system of friends and Angels who carry us when the going gets tough.

I remember one transition period when I felt I couldn't handle the incoming energy any longer. It was also a timer when I felt that my eye sight was going so I had to cut out all social media for weeks to bring it back to balance. In retrospect, I realized that I was in top shape at that time; no impurities, the right diet, plenty of exercise and a support system that worked hard to keep me afloat. Had any of these conditions been out of place, I am not sure I would have made the transition.

Recursive solving means that you can relax in all the strive. Sure, you always give it your best, but sometimes your best is still not enough. It doesn't matter because you are being set up to succeed. The occasional stumble is part of the PLAN to coach you to reach the stage to deliver when it really matters. It is as if the SYSTEM starts with the day of your ascension and solves backwards all the conditions to get you to this point.

You are being coached as a prize fighter would from the best coach there is out there, life itself. So when you receive the messages to drop your old outdated ways please do it, your ascension process depends on it. Believe me, you don't want to miss the ride of your life time.

No comments: