Thursday, May 4, 2017

Living the Dream

I had a powerful dream when I was in graduate school. I saw Jesus as a drug addict. He was completely spent after countless of reincarnations trying to rescue humanity. Then I had a vision of me marrying my girlfriend and we both ascended to Heaven together. You might imagine how surprised I was when I woke up. It told my roommate about it when I woke up and that is probably the reason why the dream stuck with me. Needless to say, she thought that I had completely lost it.

Today I understand this dream quite well. Many light workers try to "rescue" the so-perceived lost souls only to find that they don't want to be rescued. My journey has been quite different instead. After graduate school I married my girlfriend and I had to build a career for myself. For some years in-between I even forgot about my spiritual calling altogether. My spiritual path opened up again when our boys were born and I encountered a completely new world. Today I am a light worker in the busy financial market world but I don't really "rescue" anyone either. I experiment with choosing cooperation over competition and love over hate, and my presence probably helps some, but mostly I am spending my time healing myself.

Today I see the people in my life as my mirrors. Yes, I applaud it when someone turns towards love and co-operation, but most importantly, I walk the WAY. Today I am in fact living the dream of my graduate school days. Jesus now works through me but no one knows about it but me.

No comments: