Sunday, September 3, 2017

Creating with GOD

All Paths lead to ME, Arjun.
(Bhagavad Gita)

They say many paths lead to Rome. When I reflect on my own journey I see myself shifting my spiritual approaches just as the situation requires. My spiritual path is mostly simply an expression of love, but when it comes to some areas in my life, like my profession for example, it is the love for the mission that carries me through and that creates magical results.


My spiritual break-through started when I discovered a FORCE permeating our reality that can be seen with an artist's eye. The stage I am currently in is that of a surfer, with self and SELF lined up more often than not, I ride the WAVE and enjoy life as is. When you think about it, Lover, Artist, Devout and Surfer are all Co-Creators of GOD moment by moment.

Lover
Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love.
(A Course in Miracles)

Devout
At the beginning mankind and the obligation for selfless service were created together. Through self-less service you will find the fulfillment of your desires.
(Bhagavad Gita)

Artist
Stay at the center of the circle and let all things take their course.
(Tao Te Ching)

Surfer
You yourself are the eternal energy which appears as this universe. You didn't come into this world, you came out of it, like a wave from the ocean.
(Alan Watts)

No comments: