Sunday, December 10, 2017

Join our Network of Meisters

It was six men of Hindustan to learning much inclined,
who went to see the elephant, though all of them were blind.
"God bless me, but the elephant is very like a wall.”  
This wonder of an elephant is very like a spear!”
"I see, the elephant is very like a snake!”
"'Tis clear enough the elephant is very like a tree!"
This marvel of an elephant is very like a fan!"
"I see, the elephant is very like a rope!"
Though each was partly in the right, and all were in the wrong!
(Taken from John Godfrey Saxe, The Blind Men and the Elephant) 

At the firm I worked for I was given the task to explore whether we move into a more spiritual area. A bit shy to reveal my light-worker identity, I developed the somewhat intellectual concept of the four Cs. I argued that knowledge industries like our investment platform requires collaboration, communication, creativity and taking care of each other. When organizations implement spiritual concepts, the four Cs in fact propel each other. My note and presentation were met with interest, but then business moved on in their normal ways, as might have been be expected in the first place.

We are embarking on a spiritual age, but it is subtle. You have to look closely to see it. All of us have different vantage points we are coming from, but together we can get our arms around a concept as broad as GOD. I hang out with Meisters who see fairies roaming in the forest; healers who make whole with the grace of GOD, and Meisters who have conversations with Jesus or other Guides. You  would never guess that if you met them in their day-to-day operations. Often light-workers go unrecognized, and the role they play is overlooked. Join our growing network of spiritual Meisters, and let’s enter the spiritual age together.

No comments: