Friday, June 22, 2018

GOD is Everywhere


Every morning I help editing the message of a Tarot Card reader. It is not hard to see that these messages, while meant for the world, and her clients more specifically, are Angel messages written right for me. Every other day or so, I receive a note from my co-author that arrives just in the nick of time to provide me with a spiritual insight that catapults me on my journey yet again. Then there are the daily comments, notes and conversations I have with my spiritual friends all over the world. GOD is talking to me all the time. At home, in my spiritual community, everywhere really. When people tell me that I have to find my SELF, have to pray, have to be still, I only scratch my head and ask why exactly? I already have what I ever wanted!

GOD is with us here and now. Go and hug Her; listen to Him; celebrate the moment. GOD, while beyond this world, permeates everything and everyone. Enjoy!

No comments: