Monday, August 12, 2024

Let the robot run

 How nice it is if we don’t have beef with anyone and only face the conditioning of a thousand years within, without projecting, without blaming, without adding new ones. Just sitting there and letting the programs run without intervening, without judging, without regretting.

 

Programs need to be left to run their course. That’s how they get uninstalled eventually. How long will it take? I wouldn’t know, but I can tell you that I have reached the stage where I no longer add to them, no longer run away and no longer mind that they are running. They don’t interfere with my life.

 

Consider the present moment as a lover. She knows when we feel irritated, or when we avoid her, and she gets angry. She wants to be accepted and loved in all circumstances not just when it is convenient for us. Facing the moment at hand for better or worse allows spiritual living and letting go.

 


No comments: