Sunday, August 18, 2024

The knowledge of oneness

 I post notes on synchronicity and serendipity in here from time to time to alert newcomers to this phenomenon. For many the awakening journey starts with seeing meaningful number sequences like the well-familiar 11:11 symbol. Later that night I saw my wife powering down her work computer. The website she was on had my CMW initials with the slogan, “Clear Your Mind”, and right next to it in hold letters stared the time at me 11:11. I was thinking to myself, what mind-blowing power comes up with this!

 

During our idiosyncratic self experience, the power of what lies beyond hits us with mind-blowing force. Yet, these occurrences come when they do. We cannot look for them consciously. Religion is an appeal for this higher dimension to make contact. I cannot say that this method doesn’t work, but you have to admit that it is a bit confusing. The moment we ask for something, we admit that we don’t possess what we look for. Yet, the entity asking is the one standing in the way of receiving. So why bother?

 

J. Krishnamurti in a discussion with scientists at Brockwood Park outlined these three conditions that need to be met when it comes to awareness: we must be completely aware, completely alert, and we must be completely non-involved. It’s alright to approach every situation with an open mind, and open heart and wide-open eyes, but there needs to be a twinkle, a playfulness, a feeling of everything I ever wanted I have here and now. It’s not arrogant to have it, it isn’t religion either—it’s the knowledge of oneness.


No comments: