Friday, October 11, 2024

“I am” consciousness

 Have you been on road trips when you got lost in the bypassing landscape so that the daily travails disappear from the horizon? Switching into the “I am” mode is exactly like that. It’s a flipping of a consciousness channel. As nothing follows the “I am” declaration, nothing comes to mind. When triggered into to “I am this or that”, “I need to …” we can literally feel the change in energy.

 

Naturally, we cannot use the “I am” switch when something is really bothering or exciting us. Likewise, when something is weighing heavy on our mind, even driving through a beautiful landscape will not bring any change. The switch of consciousness into the “I am” mode is more of a surfing from one energy state into the next. It cannot be used as an escape if we have homework to do in the 3D world.

 

Try the switch today into the “I am” mode. Your energy and perspective will just be like taking a drive in a beautiful national park.

 

#consciousness # Iam #nationalparks


No comments: