Saturday, October 12, 2024

Oneness communicated by a butterfly

 The other day I had a dream in which a friend appeared with a message. At the time of writing a yellow butterfly that I hadn’t seen before appeared, circled around me and landed on a branch and refused to leave until the note was completed. Naturally, I wove the magical encounter into the storyline and didn’t think much more of it.

 

Later that day I noticed that the friend who had appeared in the dream had read the post, so I reached out to her and told her that she had given me that message in the dream. She mentioned that this season she had seen an unusually large number of yellow butterflies, and she lives a continent apart from me!

 

Our mind and assumed personality make us believe that we are separate when in fact we are part of Oneness, as shown to us in daily synchronicities and serendipity. Awakening is the moment when we can discover our true identity two ways, by observing the inner interferences and inconsistencies our mind has, and by seeing on the outside that the world is one.


No comments: