Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dreaming Creativity

My times spent in Providence, RI as a PhD student now appears to be like a dream far in the distance. When I wrote my PhD thesis I spent many nights thinking about my models and formulas and had many instances when I couldn't figure out whether I was still awake or already dreaming.

My spiritual path often appears that way too. You struggle with a question and then suddenly answers hit you out of nowhere with the force of a sledgehammer. People saying random things to you, licence plates, music lyrics on the radio, movies, numbers appearing on watches etc. Everything makes perfect sense at the time, you admire the beauty of the connection, you are so grateful to the Source, but you also feel frustrated. No one, not even your soul partners would understand the significance and beauty of the events that are unfolding in your life. It's like a dream with so much significance and meaning, yet, when you try to relay it next morning to somebody else it feels flat in comparison. Of well, perhaps creative writing is my mission in order to share at least some of the beauty of the amazing expirience that unfolds every day.

No comments: